We have a brilliant opportunity for a Technology Risk Manager to be part of an ASX Listed Business. You will sit within the 2nd Line Risk Assurance team.
The main purpose for the role is to operationalize the enterprises Risk Management Framework as it applies to Technology Risk. Oversee Technology risk and controls across the businesses IT environment and partner with business stakeholders to help them identify, assess and manage IT risks within the business. Duties:
- Advise and influence Technology SMEs and other business stakeholders to adopt a strong risk culture.
- Facilitate / identify and assess Technology Risks across the business.
- Assist stakeholders across the business on design of effective IT controls.
- Perform targeted controls assurance reviews.
- Provide oversight and assurance to 3rd party (vendor) Technology controls.
- Provide the business with pragmatic, outcome focused Technology Risk advice to assist them to achieve their objectives.
- Provide regular meaningful risk reporting.
- Develop / maintain risk policies.
- Degree in IT or business or equivalent knowledge and capability obtained from at least 5 years industry experience (within a IT Risk or Audit Role).
- Technical industry certifications IT risk management such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP or similar.
- Experience dealing with Technology Risk in Financial Services/Wealth advantageous.
- Familiar with IT Components i.e. Cloud, infrastructure, Business systems, IT Security or Architecture
- Knowledge of AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management standards as well as other Technology Risk standards & frameworks such as COBIT/COSO/NIST/ITL preferable.
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Rupinder Kandola
on 02 8227 9200
or apply directly via the Apply for this job
button. Only WORD FORMAT
resumes will be accepted.