Our client is a well-reputed financial services organisation that has doubled in size in the last five years through both organic growth and acquisition. This is a newly created role, leading the Line 1 function and working very closely with the business and senior management.
- Owning and identifying technology risks, defining risk appetite and tolerances
- Completing and updating risk profile reviews for all business areas
- Designing and implementing risk management practices and controls
- Ensuring compliance with prudential standards i.e., vendor management
- Providing risk and quality assurance reporting
- Providing risk advice and training on all technology related matters
- Engaging stakeholders at all levels
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4-6+ years’ technology risk experience or risk management experience with prior technology operations exposure
- Financial services industry experience ideal but not necessary
- Hands on approach and ability to work in a lean environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation and take ownership of the line 1 technology risk function.
If the above points are of interest, please send your CV to Jerin Chowdhury at Compliance and Risk Management Recruitment (email@example.com).