Due to recent company growth an opportunity has arisen for a trainee auditor to join the Sydney team to assist with the following:
- Assist in management of incoming and outgoing workflow within the business to support client service level targets in collaboration with other team members.
- Prepare and dispatch documents.
- Regular reporting, monitoring status of audit work in progress, provision of updates to team members to support client workflow targets.
- Management of client email enquiry and communication.
- Assist in the resolution of pre and post audit client issues.
- Assist with client onboarding, client care and reporting.
- Act as the conduit for general enquiries.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Commencement of Tertiary qualifications in accounting with the objective of working toward CA/CPA/IPA/SMSF Specialist qualifications.
- A willingness to develop a deep understanding of the SIS Act and Australian Self-Managed Superannuation Fund legislation and the ability to apply that knowledge over time.
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage time and prioritise work.
- Well-developed IT skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Adapt to a fast-changing work environment, taking on new challenges whenever necessary
- Excellent time-management and organisation skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours where required
- Ability to be self-taught in a variety of software applications
- Australian citizens and permanent residents only