- Nedlands location, with regular travel to sites
- Opportunity to influence cultural change and uplift capability
- Leading aged care provider in time of growth
Our client is a values based aged care service organisation who are experiencing significant growth. They currently employ over 9000 people Nationally and are listed on the ASX. As a result of this growth and the business’s wider strategic plan, they currently have a need for a WHS Advisor to support their WA region.
Forming part of a wider WHS team you will report directly into the National WHS Manager, you will be the contact for your individual client group in WA. As the subject matter expert you will Implement best practice WHS and injury management initiatives within the business and day to day tasks will include:
Duties will include:
- Provide WHS coaching, advisory and support services and work collaboratively with managers and staff to build capability and influence and inspire a positive safety culture.
- Supporting, and monitoring staff in their injury, rehabilitation and claims management activities and ensuring actions are consistent with the national strategy.
- Assisting in the completion of State WHS Audit functions with an aim of achieving continuous improvement
- Assisting the National WHS team to develop and roll out annual initiatives, objectives and targets, to achieve significant incident rate and outcome improvement, and improved WHS and IM awareness and focus
To see you successful in this role it is imperative you are a people person, demonstrating excellent relationship building skills. You will be a solid and effective communicator with the ability to add polish and professionalism when dealing with stakeholders at various levels. You will have the ability to work under pressure to multiple demanding timelines coupled with well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
Technically you have solid experience in a similar role, ideally within the services or community focused related industry. You will have experience and sound understanding of the WA WHS, Claim and RTW process as well as qualifications within OHS / WHS. A valid drivers license and own car are also required.
What's On Offer?
In return you will be offered a challenging role in values based organisation. You will be part of a well-rounded, passionate wider OHS team who truly value the safety culture. You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary along with salary packaging options.
Click "Apply for this job" below to apply for this role.